We have an amazing interview with Brian Ayers today!
Brian Ayers (who goes by Uncle B) is a men’s sexual performance coach with over 22 years of experience. His research into men’s sexual health led him to create the men’s sexual performance scale and the revolutionary ESEIS 25 Sexual Health Program along with two books, How to Be a Better Lover in 30 Days or Less, and Go Hard.
Uncle B connects with people by showing an easy way to build life-long health without relying on medications. He focuses on helping people build stronger relationships by having superior health with a fulfilling sex life.
In their twenties and thirties, most men are still in good shape and plugged into doing what they should be doing to have fulfilling sex lives. When you hit your forties, however, you might need to make some lifestyle changes.
In this episode, Brian and Jason dive into maintaining good physical health, improving sexual performance, and overcoming sexual issues in relationships.
You won’t want to miss this episode if you want to know how to look and feel better, improve your relationship and sexual performance, and make your partner feel on top of the world! Stay tuned for more!
- How did Brian become a sexual performance coach?
- Brian’s YouTube channel is super-successful with 155,000 subscribers and 9,000,000 views!
- Brian shares his professional perspective on issues with porn and masturbation.
- It is vital to keep the communication lines open in your relationship and have honest conversations about sex.
- A great solution for parents who are having issues with their relationship.
- Brian explains the 80/20 sexual performance rule.
- Does alcohol impact men’s sexual performance?
- How can scheduling appointments for sex dates with your partner help you overcome performance anxiety?
- It is critical to set clear expectations around sex in your relationship.
- How does oxytocin contribute to bonding in a relationship?
- Ways to motivate yourself to work out regularly.
- Brian talks about his sexual performance scale and discusses what men can do to optimize their physical health.
Links and resources:
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
• Website: thefatherhoodexperience.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
• Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Email Brian: email@example.com
Brian on YouTube: http://www.youtube.combrianayers23
African Fly: http://www.africanfly.com
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!