We live in a hurried world that is constantly moving and changing! It is hard to be optimistic and stay positive when you react rather than respond to what happens in your life. In this episode, Zach and Jason dive into resiliency and share stories to motivate you to develop the desire to change and to start taking steps toward getting better every day.
You will not want to miss this episode if you're looking to fulfill your potential as a man and live a healthy and sustainable life. Stay tuned to learn some strategies for proactively shifting your mindset and building resiliency. You will also hear some real-life stories to get you going for the week and help you do whatever needs to be done, no matter how you feel!
- What is resiliency?
- How to proactively get your priorities to align with who you are capable of becoming.
- The path to becoming better is lonely, and there will be difficult days, but it’s worth it!
- You have to have a support system and find friends who have your back.
- How Jason and his wife support and encourage each other to do better.
- Starting a business takes personal development and growth.
- How to proactively reduce stress and grow at the same time.
- Why do you have to do uncomfortable things to progress in life?
- Failure does NOT make you a loser! The pursuit of your potential will help you get the fulfillment you need.
- Why do you need to rid yourself of the negative people in your life?
- It is your duty to your wife and children to fulfill your potential and become the best you can be.
- It is vital to self-evaluate and work on your leadership skills.
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperienceInstagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!