Did you know that relying on motivation as a long-term strategy for success is a recipe for failure?
Motivation is elusive. It’s a fleeting feeling that comes and goes. Yet, so many people blame their lack of results on a lack of motivation. If you want to win, you have to build momentum. Winning means you have to develop the discipline to do the things you need to, even when you don’t feel like doing them!
In today’s hard-hitting episode, Jason and Zach dive into ways to cut through all the excuses, overcome adversity, and create the impetus you need to rise above a lack of motivation.
Don’t miss this show if you want to move forward in life, become a healthier, better, and more disciplined man, and lead your family in the best way possible! Stay tuned to learn how to stop wasting time and develop the discipline you need for a successful and fulfilling life!
- Why you cannot rely on motivation alone for your productivity.
- Why you need to build motivation if you want to win.
- How discipline creates motivation.
- What it takes to become disciplined.
- It takes brutal honesty to be a leader.
- Your health is your most valuable asset. That’s why you cannot ignore it!
- How it will affect your children if you use a lack of motivation as an excuse.
- How to use the gym as a way to develop discipline and become better in all aspects of your life.
- What you can do to choose the kind of hard you experience in your life.
- How to regain your perspective when you’re having a bad day.
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!