Is your current state of mind holding you back and obstructing your way toward becoming the best and most elite version of yourself?
As humans, we are inclined not to believe in ourselves. Jason and Zach dealt with limiting beliefs throughout their lives until they finally reached a point where they could switch their mindsets. That allowed them to accept themselves and build the self-confidence they needed to cease squandering their energy on faulty thinking and false narratives.
They would love to help you do the same!
In this episode, Zach and Jason share feedback on their recent weekend retreat and dive into ways to break through any limiting beliefs that may be suppressing your capabilities and hindering your path forward. Stay tuned to learn how to transform your mindset, free yourself from unfounded fears, and live up to your fullest potential as a man!
- Some fantastic feedback from the recent weekend retreat!
- Where do our limiting beliefs come from?
- The problem with our schooling system.
- The best path forward to discovering your true self and breaking through the glass ceiling.
- Why do you need to surround yourself with like-minded people who believe in you?
- How you will benefit from finding a close-knit community you can rely on and feeling a sense of belonging.
- How your health and fitness affect your entire family.
- It is your duty to develop the discipline to do the things you need to do but don’t feel like doing.
- Working hard at what you are passionate about will help you understand that you are limitless.
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: http://www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to http://www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!