We’re excited to bring you a brand new Questions and Solutions segment for our first show of 2023! For this segment, you, the listener, will have the opportunity to interact with Jason and Zach by emailing them and asking questions.
In each Q & S episode, Jason will raise three questions sent in by dads. Then he and Zach will discuss those questions and not just come up with answers but put forward the most appropriate and realistic solutions to help listeners move forward in their lives and become the most elite dads they can be!
You will not want to miss this episode if you're looking to win, build confidence, succeed in life, and become a healthier, better, and more disciplined man. Stay tuned to hear Jason and Zach’s responses to three questions from dads looking to improve their lives and live up to their fullest potential as men!
- A father of two asked for Zach and Jason’s number one piece of advice for dads embarking on a brand new weight loss journey in 2023.
- Why do you have to have a crystal clear plan for what you want to achieve in life?
- What does it mean to show up every day?
- The power of surrounding yourself with winners, and being part of a supportive community.
- A father of four wrote in asking about the best type of cardio for fat loss.
- Zach gets into the different types of cardio exercises.
- Jason shares his preferred methods of cardio for overweight men over thirty.
- Why is a brisk walk better for you than jogging if you are overweight?
- A brand new dad wrote in asking for the top reason that guys fail with their fitness journeys. (So that he can avoid it).
- How to pivot rather than folding on your fitness journey.
- Jason shares his best advice for new dads.
- How to win, build confidence, and succeed in your life.
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – LP60 Sustainable Weight Loss & Elite Confidence For Busy Dads: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lp60sustainableweightlossandeliteconfidencefordads
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
· Website: https://thefatherhoodexperience.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
· Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience OR https://www.instagram.com/thefatherhoodexperience/
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take the FREE LP60 challenge! Go to thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free 60-Day guide to a new you.
Don't forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!