Welcome Sean Shahkarami!
Sean is a business owner and an avid golfer. He met Jason online and worked with him when he had Dad Bod Health.
Several years ago, Jason and Sean agreed that when Sean achieved his goal weight and managed to smash 200-yard drives, he would come onto the podcast to add value to listeners’ lives!
Sean will inspire you and make you think because he has developed a constant hunger for growth! In this episode, he talks about the progress he has made and the man he has become and shares some of the actionable steps and strategies he has been using on his journey toward health and fitness.
You’re sure to gain a lot from today’s podcast! You will not want to miss it if you are a man looking to move forward in life, live up to your fullest potential, and become the best dad you can possibly be! Stay tuned for more!
- The difference between making New Year’s resolutions and setting goals for yourself.
- How Sean learned that all change starts in the mind.
- How Sean’s fitness training and mental fortitude allowed him to become successful and earn more money than he ever thought he would.
- Sean explains why he does not make excuses.
- The power of investing in yourself.
- Why do you need to show up and keep on getting better every day?
- The importance of getting to know yourself.
- The value of journaling and meditation.
- The benefits of having hobbies.
- Why is it okay to want more money?
- The benefits of forced adversity.
- What drives a man’s happiness?
- What you will gain from cutting whatever sucks your time, drains your energy, and causes you anguish. (Like spending too much time watching sports and entertainment.)
- Why do you need to keep on stepping up and raising your standards?
The Clutch Golfer Formula by Eric jones and Dr. Glen Albaugh (Amazon)
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – LP60 Sustainable Weight Loss & Elite Confidence For Busy Dads: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lp60sustainableweightlossandeliteconfidencefordads
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
· Website: https://thefatherhoodexperience.com/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
· Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience OR https://www.instagram.com/thefatherhoodexperience/
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take the FREE LP60 challenge! Go to thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free 60-Day guide to a new you.
Don't forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason…