We’re doing another Q and S segment today! It is essentially a Q and A-style format where Jason and Zach provide real solutions to listeners’ problems rather than simply coming up with an answer.
With this fun new format, Zach does not know the questions they received from the Fatherhood community that he and Jason will dive into today. Together, they will draw on their expertise and experience to answer questions from three listeners to help them at a higher level by finding solutions to their problems and clearing up the issues they are grappling with.
You won’t want to miss this show if you’re a man looking to level up in your life, become the most elite version of yourself, and lead your family in the best way possible! Stay tuned for more!
- Eddie wants to know if guys need supplements to achieve the results they want.
- Why do you need to be very selective about the supplements you use?
- Are supplements helpful for those who hate vegetables?
- Will would like to know if he is doing something wrong because although he is seeing great results, he still has some fat on his lower back and abdomen.
- How do men and women differ in terms of how they burn fat?
- Steve recently started his journey and is running into several roadblocks. He wants to know the hardest thing Zach and Jason had to figure out to become lean, strong, and healthy.
- Zach explains why nutrition was one of the hardest things he had to deal with.
- Jason gets into what he did to avoid a strict and rigid approach at the start of his fitness journey.
- There are many nuances to figure out to keep moving forward and get your desired results.
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at email@example.com.