Did you grow up believing that big boys don’t cry? Or if you rub some dirt on where it hurts, it will be okay?
We live in a society where men get conditioned from a young age to never ask for help. That has created a culture of men who internalize their struggles and become lonely and isolated as they move through the different stages of life.
Today, Jason and Zach dive into the topic of asking for help. They talk about the culture we’ve created and a sad trend they have been noticing lately, and Jason shares a chronic issue that came to light for him in a recent sales call.
This episode is a wake-up call for dads looking to turn their lives around! You will not want to miss it if you are a man who wants to move forward, get better, add value to your life, and become the best possible version of yourself!
Stay tuned for more!
- The kind of culture the “big boys don’t cry” mentality has created.
- How daily drinking has become normalized in our culture and the problems it causes.
- How do average Americans differ from those who implement systems that allow them to grow and progress?
- Why do many people tend to justify the use of alcohol in any given scenario?
- How marketing gets people to do whatever they get told to do.
- Why do we need to be careful about what we consume mentally?
- Why we need to be disciplined when using vices.
- Jason discusses the chronic issue he got confronted with in a recent sales call.
- Why is it essential to stop making excuses, apply the information and solutions you get, and make the right choices in life?
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: http://www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to http://www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at email@example.com.