We have an exciting new Q and S show today!
In the Q and S segments, Jason and Zach don’t just answer the questions sent in by dads. They do their best to provide real solutions to the problems they are experiencing.
Jason has some badass questions to ask Zach today! The questions are not all related to health and fitness, and some of them may even put Zach on the spot because he has no idea what they will be!
You will not want to miss this episode if you’re a man who wants to get healthy, feel better, and lead your family in the best way possible. Stay tuned for more!
- The first question is from a listener who is not on the same page as his wife regarding health goals.
- Zach explains the difference between bosses and leaders.
- How do you get someone to do something they don’t want to do?
- How to overcome the problem of coming up with a solution for someone not ready to change.
- Why it’s essential to lead by example.
- A brand-new dad asks for advice for navigating his health and weight-loss journey.
- Why new dads must take a proactive approach.
- Why new dads must fit in a few workouts each week.
- The benefits of managing stress, practicing gratitude, and making smart choices.
- What is the number one cause of the obesity epidemic in the United States?
- Zach dives into the complexity of obesity and explains why it is still on the rise.
- Jason explains why he believes that the obesity epidemic is all by design.
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: http://www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to http://www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at email@example.com.