Are you looking for a simple way to supplement your income?
We’re talking finance today!
Alex Edwards, the author of Mortgage Before Marriage, is the guest for today’s podcast. He is a self-made real estate mogul who has helped thousands transform their lives and relationships, break the cycle of poverty and abuse, and make better choices for their future through strategic real estate investments. Alex was featured in Newsweek Magazine for his story of buying a rental property for his toddler son. He is incredibly open about his wealth accumulation strategies and can share inspiration for those wanting to build wealth to gain assets. His philosophy is that becoming wealthy keeps you in a great marriage and helps you become a better parent!
Alex joins Jason and Zach to share his fascinating process that started when he was a confused twenty-year-old who bought a house without knowing what he was doing.
This episode is a must-listen if you’re a man looking for a way to make more money! Stay tuned to hear Alex’s inspiring story and learn about his wealth accumulation strategy!
- How Alex took a massive risk, jumped into real estate, and got to where he is today.
- The difference between a mortgage broker and a loan officer.
- What bankruptcy is, and how Alex used it to his advantage.
- Alex explains why he became a real estate agent and how he approached his career.
- How Alex’s real estate career took off after he created a commercial.
- What prompted him to jump into the probate real estate field and start flipping houses?
- How Alex met his wife.
- Alex explains why he bought his toddler son an investment property.
- Why you must start planning for your future right now!
- How Alex squeezes the health and fitness component into his busy life.
- Alex’s view on what it takes to be a good husband and father.
- Alex shares a strategy to simplify the journey for anyone who wants to get into real estate.
Connect with Alex Edwards:
Find Alex on all social media: @Alex E. Edwards
Discount code for 50% off Alex’s book: Mb4m7
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: http://www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to http://www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to email@example.com
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.