Would you like to improve your marriage and experience a more powerful connection with your wife? If so, this episode could change the entire dynamic of your relationship!
Jason and Zach are both in strong marriages, yet they still constantly work on their relationships. In today’s exciting episode, they share strategies to deepen the connection and communication within a relationship. They tell stories about what they are doing to improve their marriages and explain why you must start dating your wife.
This show is a must for you if you’re a man who is determined to get better, improve your marriage, and become the most elite version of yourself! Tune in to learn how to bring true love into your relationship and lead your family in the best way possible!
- What does strong and open communication look like in a marriage?
- How to lead your family by example.
- Why do you and your wife need to have common goals?
- How Zach and his wife support one another.
- How do the basic needs of women and children differ from those of men?
- Why you must find common ground when communicating with your wife, even if you fail to agree about something.
- Jason shares six keys to understanding women.
- The power of taking the time to understand what your partner hopes to achieve when they share something with you.
- Why do you need to keep on dating your wife?
- Why must you put yourself first?
- How cutting out porn will help your marriage.
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at email@example.com.