Are you happy with the circumstances you are in right now? If not, what are you doing about it?
Sometimes, people find themselves stuck in a difficult or uncomfortable situation that makes them unhappy, and all they do is complain. Yet, finding happiness is much so simpler than you think! All you have to do is become a better person because when you improve yourself, you also become happier!
In today’s show, Jason and Zach dive into ways to achieve happiness. They question whether happiness is a right or a privilege, define happiness, discuss ways to find it, and explain how changing your habits can lead to happiness and lasting fulfillment.
You will not want to miss this episode if you are in a situation you hate but lack the motivation to change things. Tune in to learn how to become personally accountable for what you do (or fail to do), take full responsibility for your life, be a better husband and father, and become a happy man!
- Jason reads the Tweet that inspired and highlights the message of this show.
- Is happiness a right or a privilege?
- Happiness is fleeting, but you can always feel fulfilled!
- What does it take to find happiness?
- How are body-positivity movements messing people up?
- How doing hard work right now will lead to fulfillment later.
- How is immediate gratification poisoning society?
- What is real happiness?
- Why you must commit to changing and take action to get out of an unhappy situation.
- The difference between ignorance and stupidity.
- How to get out of the dark hole of depression.
- How your habits can help you to get unstuck and start building momentum.
- Three simple daily habits that will get you unstuck.
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at email@example.com.