Are you ready to hear about a life-changing retreat experience?
Jason and Zach have just returned from an incredible retreat in Canyon Lake, Texas, and they are here today to share the highlights with you. Not only will you have a lot of fun listening to this episode, but you will also get a taste of what it is like to do men's work and build a strong community!
Jason and Zach both have strong marriages and acknowledge that it has taken a lot of work to get to where they are today. They understand the power of community and the importance of forming strong bonds with like-minded individuals. During the retreat, they talked about some badass and funny stuff, but what really stood out was the power of community in achieving your goals. Everyone there experienced a bond and level of camaraderie that is hard to find anywhere else!
You will not want to miss this episode if you’re a man looking to become the best and most elite version of yourself while surrounded by others going through the same thing. Stay tuned to learn about the power of community and the incredible bond that forms in the trenches with like-minded individuals working towards a common goal!
- Why is self-improvement a very different experience when you’re surrounded by other like-minded people?
- When you are part of a community, everyone wins together, and everyone loses together.
- There are very few men in this world who have a platform for growth in a safe environment.
- What does it feel like to work in an environment where you are pushing yourself?
- Why do you need to question yourself about who you were when you were at your worst and who you want to become when you are at your best?
- Why do you need to be a perpetual student?
- What does it mean to strive for perfection?
- Why is it essential to work through your bad habits and dark feelings?
- Jason explains why men don't get overweight simply because they eat too much.
- Why do you have to rewire your mind to see your true potential?
- How will a community benefit men who have tried over and over but have not been able to reach their goals?
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to email@example.com
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.