Prepare yourself for a gut-wrenching episode!
Zach and Jason have a compelling message to deliver to all the fathers out there: Nobody is coming to save you! The establishment aims for you to be overweight, sickly, dependent on sugar and medication, glued to screens for hours on end, sacrificing your mental well-being, neglecting your family, and failing to inspire your children to pursue their dreams and passions.
All of that contradicts what you should be striving for. However, have no fear because Jason and Zach are here to help you by providing a clear path to regaining your health and vigor!
They focus on empowering fathers to become the epitome of health and fitness and outstanding figures in all aspects of life, including becoming exceptional dads, role models, leaders, and husbands. Achieving that begins with prioritizing your health because there is no denying that without good health, you have nothing.
The saying “health is wealth” goes beyond being a cliché. It holds profound meaning for your well-being and success! Today, Zach and Jason dive into how you, as a father, can empower yourself to become the epitome of health and a beacon of light for your family.
This episode is a must-listen if you are a man looking to seize the reigns, regain your health, and assume full responsibility for your family. Stay tuned to learn some simple and actionable strategies to take charge of your life, get back in shape, and restore your strength and vitality!
- How to become the best you can be.
- Taking a gradual approach to better health.
- Getting the calories under control.
- Why good nutrition and fitness are essential.
- A simplistic path forward for men.
- How to build muscle if you do not have access to a gym.
- Why sleep and stress are cousins.
- Advice for those who struggle with sleep.
- How can delayed gratification be a lifesaver for men?
- The silver lining to discomfort.
- The importance of paying your dues and putting in the work to achieve success.
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources:
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at email@example.com.