Strap yourselves in, dads! We're about to embark on a game-changing journey!
The time has come to raise our standards as men and fathers, inspiring others to follow us in creating a much-needed cultural shift in our country! The world around us is changing, and as dads, it is our duty to steer our children through the chaos and towards greatness. So, we're embarking on an exciting new venture today, stepping outside the norm to bring you a fresh perspective!
Today, we dive into recent headlines and thought-provoking articles revolving around nurturing and guiding our kids to become the best versions of themselves. With Jason and Zach back in action after a short break, this episode promises to be one of a kind!
Join us as we dissect the latest headlines and confront our roles as leaders for our children! Take this opportunity to set new standards, create a better future for your children, and help ignite a cultural revolution to reclaim our country, one dad at a time!
Buckle up because things are about to get real!
- Why is personal accountability key?
- What does it mean to be fat-phobic?
- Why being fat does not benefit our country.
- Why should we always strive to be better, stronger, and more successful than we were?
- How we tend to focus on the wrong things.
- Why should kids not be allowed to eat whatever they want?
- The importance of raising your standards.
- What is time blindness?
- The problem with always being late.
Don’t forget to follow us on IG @thefatherhoodexperience!
Links and resources
Stay accountable by joining our FREE Facebook Group – Discussions with Dads: https://join.discussionswithdadsgroup.com/
Stay Connected with Jason, Zach & The Fatherhood Experience
- Website: www.thefatherhoodexperience.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thefatherhoodexperience
- Instagram: @thefatherhoodexperience
- Follow us on Twitter! (@TheFatherhoodEx)
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonapriest/
Take on the LP60 challenge! Go to www.thefatherhoodexperience.com/lp60 to get your free guide.
Submit your questions for the Q & S segment to email@example.com
Are you looking for somewhere to start your journey of health and fitness? We have a brand new program that will help you lose weight for just $10/month. Contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org.